Course Reserve Request
The reserve collection includes course materials for undergraduate and graduate classes. Students can check out reserve items from the circulation desk for short-term loans, but generally may not take these items out of the library.
Please note that the library is not affiliated with the bookstore; asking the library to place an item on course reserve is a separate process from asking the bookstore to stock your course texts.
To add your course texts to the reserve collection, please read the following guidelines below:
- We will purchase only one copy of each title.
- We prefer to purchase texts rather than place personal copies on reserve.
- We cannot purchase spiral bound texts, workbooks, course reading packs, software, or other supplementary materials.
- If we have a title within one edition of the requested item, we may opt not to purchase the new edition.
- The deadline for submitting requests is two weeks before the first day the class meets.
Please email course reserve requests to Sheryl Nichin-Keith.