Course Reserve Request
The reserve collection includes course materials for undergraduate and graduate classes. Students can check out reserve items from the circulation desk for short-term loans, but generally may not take these items out of the library.
Please note that the library is not affiliated with the bookstore; asking the library to place an item on course reserve is a separate process from asking the bookstore to stock your course texts.
To add your course texts to the reserve collection, please read the following guidelines and fill out the form below:
- We will purchase only one copy of each title.
- We prefer to purchase texts rather than place personal copies on reserve.
- We cannot purchase spiral bound texts, workbooks, course reading packs, software, or other supplementary materials.
- If we have a title within one edition of the requested item, we may opt not to purchase the new edition.
- The deadline for submitting requests is two weeks before the first day the class meets.